Coosa113

Need assistance developing a prototype wire bait

Hey gang, sorry if this is not what this forum is for, but I have a unique question/situation that I'm hoping someone here might could help me with. I am working on developing a wire bait that I want to get manufactured (actually several); I've got some interested manufacturers that have signed an NDA and like my ideas, but just need a solid, proof of concept, prototype made. Is there anyone here that might be  able to and willing to work with me on this project? I live in North Carolina, and I obviously won't get any cash from this until they're in production and selling. However, I have some items I could trade for assistance. New fishing kayaks, rods, reels, GoPros, new sunglasses, coolers etc. Plus, or, we could come to terms on a cash amount to be paid once production is rolling and royalties are paid. Again, so sorry if this is not something this forum is meant for, just hoping to find a solution for me and allow someone an opportunity as well. Thanks! 

Respond here or shoot me a direct message!

Drew

Edited by Coosa113

1 hour ago, Coosa113 said:

Hey gang, sorry if this is not what this forum is for, but I have a unique question/situation that I'm hoping someone here might could help me with. I am working on developing a wire bait that I want to get manufactured (actually several); I've got some interested manufacturers that have signed an NDA and like my ideas, but just need a solid, proof of concept, prototype made. Is there anyone here that might be  able to and willing to work with me on this project? I live in North Carolina, and I obviously won't get any cash from this until they're in production and selling. However, I have some items I could trade for assistance. New fishing kayaks, rods, reels, GoPros, new sunglasses, coolers etc. Plus, or, we could come to terms on a cash amount to be paid once production is rolling and royalties are paid. Again, so sorry if this is not something this forum is meant for, just hoping to find a solution for me and allow someone an opportunity as well. Thanks! 

Respond here or shoot me a direct message!

Drew

Drew,

Welcome to Tackle Undergound. So what are you actually looking for? Design drawings, proto type models?

Thanks for the reply. I just need a working prototype. It doesn't have to be aesthetically accurate, just needs to perform. Like I mentioned, I already have all the sketches (not CAD, just sketches I've done) but just need someone with experience with wire baits to help me get the prototype made and bounce some ideas, configurations, off of.