Tiderunner

Angling AI Molds

9 posts in this topic

Got my eyes on an Angling AI mold for 5" grub. Sale priced so reasonable. ON the homepage for their website is shows a 21-28 day lead time. Does this mean that mold is made one at a time, or is it a stock mold that can be sent out. Do I wait 3-4 weeks for my order?

Or does it mean its 21-28 days for custom molds. I figured I'd ask here first, cuz if their that busy I didn't know if an email would be answered.

Any other suggestions for a 5" grub mold supplier?

Thanks in advance.

You'll wait for your order from Angling A.I. but it is worth the wait. Their molds shoot very, very well. I own their 5" jerkbait and their 5.25" stickbait molds. I plan on buying every size of jerkbait they sell, plus their blood line swimbait, DR swimbaits, Stinger (4" and 3.25") and their kicker tail worms. I'll have to wait for each mold to be cut, but I'll do so gladly.

• Like 2

Place your order and you should have your hands on a mold in 5 weeks or less.    If not quick enough then buy elsewhere.   I don't see much difference in the mold makers so just order what I like the looks of.  Time... not an issue as always have been given a time frame on molds I have bought.  If it doesn't show I contact the credit card company and all good.

Excellent molds. Luckily i never had to wait for my  tube mold, but knowing the quality of them  i would have no problem waiting on another one.

Edited by Les Young
  • Like 1

i have a couple molds from angling ai (2.75" double dipper tube, 2.75" little hammer swimbait) along with a c-block and tube cutter. all of his stuff is exceptional quality and josh has some great customer service. you will have to wait for your molds, but like others have said, its worth it, he makes some great stuff.

• Like 1

Josh is an excellent guy to deal with! His molds are top quality!!! At least he is telling you how long it will take. If you are concerned about the time send him an E-mail through his web site. He may be getting ready to cut that mold for someone else and can get to you sooner. 

Edited by raywillett