bassmaster0726

Big name company’s topcoat

I stand corrected. I've been using there industrial coating for years on the machinery I build and manufacture.  Never used there clear for lures. We've had a good stock of product for a while shame to find out on a website there OOB.

Don't think in any way I was referring to you being a liar ...Sir.

Edited by bladesandbaits

20 hours ago, ravenlures said:

I am always looking for something that will be the best to use haven't found it yet but happy with etex and KSB. Just wondering on what bladesandbaits said. hmm!

Wayne

I don't think the search for what is the "best" will ever end. I think you just have to settle on what works for you and move on because the debate never ends.

K2 clears are ok as I like them on spinnerbaits but I don't make them anymore as Cast Industries casts and paints all my spinneebaits now. I think they use K2 if I remember correctly.

On anything that doesn't require an epoxy coating I have settled on PPG 2021. 

Its not a durable as epoxy and  I hate messing with  epoxy of any  kind but use it when have too.

As much as I like PPG I would change in a heartbeat if I could find something I could spray and it be a better durable finish. 

Regards,

Blades