rynesgto

A.I. 2.75 tube pics?

This is the 2.75” double dipper, the one placed differently on the side is a 2.5” Berkley power tube. They look much better with the tails salted, but gives you an idea. Also these were cut with the angling ai tail cutter. It’s an awesome mold, super easy to shoot, love it!

5B641195-E527-468D-889C-3D267D53228B.jpeg

• Like 1

On 1/17/2019 at 7:59 PM, Canga~ said:

This is the 2.75” double dipper, the one placed differently on the side is a 2.5” Berkley power tube. They look much better with the tails salted, but gives you an idea. Also these were cut with the angling ai tail cutter. It’s an awesome mold, super easy to shoot, love it!

5B641195-E527-468D-889C-3D267D53228B.jpeg

Hello sir is there any way you could help me out with the colors of your tubes? I have just ordered this mold and I'm looking to get some colors for my tubes. Yours look great. I'm also looking to get a dark chocolate color if anyone could help. Thanks guys

Just now, Canga~ said:

the color is the pic is lureworks green pumpkin with a little bit of carolina pumpkin in it (dont recall the exact recipe). i have been trying to get close to zman's "green pumpkin goby" but havent gotten there yet.

Good looking colors, I was wondering how the 2.75 inch tubes turn out? Are they fat like a good smallmouth tube?

the tube in that pic that is placed on the side is a berkely 2.5" power tube for size comparison, they are a fairly chunky for a 2.75" but not overly. i just got the mold in december, so i havent thrown them yet, i will be getting the doit tapered tub jig mold soon, probably a 1/0 or 2/0 matzuo sickle hook.