Curt - NC

2019 Lure Contest Now Underway!

On 2/6/2019 at 1:06 PM, Curt - RI said:

There are very clearly some entries that are blatant violations of the rules. People are clearly not reading before submitting.

Entries in violation will be deleted!!

Thanks for all your hard work Curt! I noticed some folks are reposting the entries that you had already deleted...maybe it would help to wait to delete violations at the very end of the contest? You shouldn't have to be constantly tracking down and deleting violations for the entire month of February because entrants don't read the rules.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, danthefisherman said:

maybe it would help to wait to delete violations at the very end of the contest? You shouldn't have to be constantly tracking down and deleting violations for the entire month of February because entrants don't read the rules.

Thanks for the suggestion @danthefisherman. I hate to wait until the end of the contest to delete the entries that are in violation because I want to give the lure makers an opportunity to remedy their mistake. I will begin deleting some of them this weekend, though, if they are not corrected.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Curt - RI said:

Thanks for the suggestion @danthefisherman. I hate to wait until the end of the contest to delete the entries that are in violation because I want to give the lure makers an opportunity to remedy their mistake. I will begin deleting some of them this weekend, though, if they are not corrected.

Understood and I respect that! I think I was in the same boat once actually haha...keep it up, Curt!

6 hours ago, Curt - RI said:

You are much more forgiving than I am.    Delete their entries and give them the boot.    The instructions are not that hard, lets not reward stupidity.  

:lolhuh: