blll

Drop shot swivel problem

Having poured hundreds of drop shot sinkers this winter, I would get an occasional swivel that would not spin. My last order of swivels, (Do It brand from Barlow's) put the failure rate up to 15%. Really made for a long pour session and wasted $$.  They just would not spin. I've used less expensive swivels from Ebay but they seemed slightly smaller. Anyone else noticed an increase in "bad" swivels?

16 hours ago, blll said:

Having poured hundreds of drop shot sinkers this winter, I would get an occasional swivel that would not spin. My last order of swivels, (Do It brand from Barlow's) put the failure rate up to 15%. Really made for a long pour session and wasted $$.  They just would not spin. I've used less expensive swivels from Ebay but they seemed slightly smaller. Anyone else noticed an increase in "bad" swivels?

I originally got my swivels from Do-It molds. Never had an issue with them. Now if your package says Do-It Molds on it, call them up (Do-It Molds) and tell them the problem. They are very good at customer service and they will help you re-solve your problem.

Edited by cadman
  • Like 1