Mr.t

Kbs which formula???

I've been using kbs for the last couple months and just realized the can I have says direct to metal formula.  Should I be using the high solids formula instead? Also will the direct to metal formula cause any problems, everything looks ok on the bait after they're cleared! I've cleared a bunch of baits but haven't tested any because of the weather.

I didn't mean to get it, I was gonna order the 1 quart can to dip longer baits and noticed it said direct to metal formula on the can I have now,  when I purchased it I intended on getting the high solids formula and when I received it I never noticed it until now!

I just looked on the kbs website and if you click on clear coats it's not even showing the high solids formula, all I see is the direct to metal formula. It does say it can be applied over painted surfaces,  so maybe it doesn't matter.... I dont know!!!

I have no idea what you have, maybe an old container that is labeled different? Can you show us a picture? 

This is what you want, first line in the description says "Formulated to Apply Directly Over Other Coatings or Direct To Metal (DTM)!"

https://www.kbs-coatings.com/DiamondFinish-Clear.html

Here is a coupon link for 15% off. Click the blue "visit kbs coatings" and it will apply it to your cart http://kbscoatings.refr.cc/Kbs15off