blll

Ripper swim baits

Getting ready to make my 1st batch of Ripper baits from a do it mold.  As these mimic a Keitech, will there be an issue with keeping them straight without them taking a crooked set? I'm assuming that is why Keitech sells their baits in the clam shell. Any of you have experience making the Ripper baits yet? Thanks!

I have made a lot of that style bait. I don’t bag them in bait bags to prevent the thin tails from taking a “set”. For storage I use the cheap ziploc hard plastic containers and stack my baits in those. Works for me and my fishing but prolly not good for retail.

https://www.target.com/p/ziploc-174-small-rectangle-containers-5ct/-/A-16397503?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google&fndsrc=tmnv&DFA=1&CPNG=PLA_0060H00000moYMAQA2-SCJ-2019-Ziploc-1H+Search-Flight&adgroup=PLA_Ziploc&LID=700000001393753pgs&network=g&device=t&location=9025745&gclid=EAIaIQobChMItsaGn_y04AIVCBxpCh2HnAR0EAQYEyABEgKhfvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Edited by Apdriver
Spelling
  • Like 1