OhioBassin

BTS Molds Shipping

I ordered two molds from BTS molds on January 30th when the wait time was at a range with the high end being 12 days i checked back a couple days later and it had went up to 16. It has now been 16 days and I haven't got any type of shipping conformation or updates since the 30th. I had seen that it took people the entire wait time to get their molds but now that the time frame has increased and still not been met I am becoming concerned. Please let me know abut your experiences with BTS molds and how long it took you to get your molds. Thank you in advance.

2 hours ago, OhioBassin said:

I ordered two molds from BTS molds on January 30th when the wait time was at a range with the high end being 12 days i checked back a couple days later and it had went up to 16. It has now been 16 days and I haven't got any type of shipping conformation or updates since the 30th. I had seen that it took people the entire wait time to get their molds but now that the time frame has increased and still not been met I am becoming concerned. Please let me know abut your experiences with BTS molds and how long it took you to get your molds. Thank you in advance.

If you look at the site too it does state "Business Days" in which case would make today the 12th business day. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bass-Boys said:

just guessing but I feel face book has brought on a lot more bait makers and that means a lot more molds being sold ,, and putting mold makers behind  ??? 

Just my thought .

Probably, I know angling ai says 21-28 days, I’m on day 31 with no update since the order confirmation. I didn’t have any problems with the only order from BTS, got it in like 4 days from ordering to my door, last summer/fall.

On 4/15/2019 at 7:56 PM, Canga~ said:

Probably, I know angling ai says 21-28 days, I’m on day 31 with no update since the order confirmation. I didn’t have any problems with the only order from BTS, got it in like 4 days from ordering to my door, last summer/fall.

Hi Canga,  I'm wondering if you received your molds from Angling AI.  Day 37 for me.

56 minutes ago, Troutfishing303 said:

Hi Canga,  I'm wondering if you received your molds from Angling AI.  Day 37 for me.

Yes I got mine earlier this week, it was 35 days for mine to ship. Totally worth the wait, molds are awesome and shoot perfect, I got the n3d core and a 3.4” ecto craw... won’t be my last order for sure 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Canga~ said:

Yes I got mine earlier this week, it was 35 days for mine to ship. Totally worth the wait, molds are awesome and shoot perfect, I got the n3d core and a 3.4” ecto craw... won’t be my last order for sure 

@Canga~ Nice, that makes me feel better.  Thanks for replying.  I'm going to try out their Stingers.

• Like 1