Dannyr

Shelts

15 hours ago, Dannyr said:

Anyone use them? Keep getting malware warnings on their site. Wondering why and if they are legit. Thanks

I've gotten the malware notice the last couple weeks when I clicked on the link to their web site. I did find their store listed on AliExpress, and was able to get to it that way, though I have not ordered anything since I found it there. It may be instead of selling from a web site or Amazon they are going to start selling through AliExpress instead and that is why the web site issue hasn't been resolved.

As for quality I had a batch of 1.5s once that had some leakers in it, but other then that I've never had any problem with the blanks I've gotten from them, and I've ordered 2 or 3 hundred different blanks. 

They do come from China but they ship E Packet which means I get most of my orders in 2 weeks give or take a bit.

Since I am a Prime member I've bought them through that avenue, and sometimes they have stock stateside that gets free 2 day shipping.  They are very cheap per bait.  But you do have to put some prep work into them.

The hook hangers need to be sealed with some thin super glue or you will have leakers.  The top and bottom need to be sanded with fine grit paper to take out the sand marks left from china manufacturing.  You will need to tune them once in the water. Otherwise, they work.