ARCFLASH

Ned rig or TRD style mold

Basstackle also has a 2.75” stubby stick, I think it’s essentially the same as the Ned worm and for 6 cavities is around 70 I think.

i got the doit midwest finesse mold and it’s nice, shoots good, laminates easily.  I also have a 3.5” carrot and 3” skinny carrot mold from doit, and they make a great Ned bait as well.

Edited by Canga~

21 hours ago, ARCFLASH said:

Anyone have any of these style bait molds?

Looking at either do it's Midwest finesse or Basstackles need stick. Leaning towards do it's due to the price, any other options to consider?

21 hours ago, ARCFLASH said:

Anyone have any of these style bait molds?

Looking at either do it's Midwest finesse or Basstackles need stick. Leaning towards do it's due to the price, any other options to consider?

I have the Midwest do it mold. It has 5 sizes and it uses the wb400 bait keeper. I used the #1 and 1/0 it said to use but u can also use a 2/0. I like it and looks good. Price was good on lurepartsonline.com. Search Midwest in search box and it will come up. 

image.jpg

2 minutes ago, Tim Boling said:

I have the Midwest do it mold. It has 5 sizes and it uses the wb400 bait keeper. I used the #1 and 1/0 it said to use but u can also use a 2/0. I like it and looks good. Price was good on lurepartsonline.com. Search Midwest in search box and it will come up. 

image.jpg

Thanks, I have the jig mold, just looking for a soft plastic mold though.