ravenlures

Candy Colors

I just got some and watched a video of a guy shooting candy2o and he mixed his with 4030 balancing clear, I didn't do that I sprayed mine straight from the bottle. That may be a no no but I did it! It's very thin from the bottle, it is a dye more or less and has a very dark appearance, you'll have to spray light coats to get desired color, the more you spray the darker it becomes and dont get your airbrush to close or spray to heavy in one spot or you'll blow it around and get flood lines. I touched my bait after a few days and the red was on my finger, slightly but it come off, I usually heat set but these I didnt. Now I'm worried if I dip the baits in kbs that it might bleed red over other colors on the bait, maybe that's what the 4030 helps I dont know. I really liked the flow and the color, I sprayed it over a pearl white and you could still see the pearl under the red. I know this probably ain't much help but I hope others with more experience can help us both out!

Oh ok!!!  Since I didnt do that do you think I could spray it with createx clear gloss top coat then dip in kbs to prevent it from bleeding, this is the bait , I dont want the red to bleed over the gold.

15521947532293655503344537986503.jpg

Edited by Mr.t