Mitchell76

Plastisol Question

Got a question I have been pouring my own baits for years. It just so happens I am about a 10 min drive from Calhoun plastics is there an interest in people wanting to buy plastisol or is the market flooded?

Not here to step on people toes by no means just curious. I have 25 years in the Thermoplastic and Thermoset business (My Real Job).

Would have to option to degas it also.

Just wondering if it is waste of my time.

I just want to say from a guy that has stood in the shadows all these years and just read the forums but never posted. I sure do value the peoples knowledge here and has helped me many times!

Just for discussion sake, once you buy something does the seller have any say on what you do with it?  I mean, say a guy buys 1000 bags of speed craws from Zoom.  Does zoom have any recourse if he chooses to resell them, would he need their permission to do so?  ;)

24 minutes ago, bryanmc said:

Just for discussion sake, once you buy something does the seller have any say on what you do with it?  I mean, say a guy buys 1000 bags of speed craws from Zoom.  Does zoom have any recourse if he chooses to resell them, would he need their permission to do so?  ;)

No they can not  say - you can not sell it .

mite upset some people but that's to bad !

Dont reckon any one has done you wrong .I was just asking a question have no intentions of cutting in anyones way haven't even talked to anyone. I am using spke it while we speak. Just a question man didn't know it was cornered my apologies. Knew I should have stayed in the shadows!

10 hours ago, Bass-Boys said:

not that anyone stuck a knife in Bears back .

Karma, as I recall he did the exact same thing to Del way back in the day ;)

When Leonard started Bear was riding a downward slope on his way out. 

Edited by DaveMc1

16 hours ago, bryanmc said:

Yeah, brain tumors and hurricanes will do that to you.  You guys are unreal sometimes...

There never was a brain tumour, He was on his way out before the hurricanes. When you buy a $1500 piece of equipment from someone (before all that happened) after spending thousands on molds and supplies over the course of a few years, and have nothing but problems with the equipment and get a week of help and ideas on how to fix the problems only to have the person that built the system stop replying to texts, phone calls, messages and emails (yes he was getting them) you kind of get a different perspective on the situation.

What happened to him with suffering from Alzheimers and the floods is sad, I wouldn't wish it on anyone, The situation is what it is.