Sdunn

Shelts blanks

I do not like to call out a company by name but I have tried on several occasions to rectify the issue and have never received a response. I placed an order for dressed treble hooks on 4/20 and received a partial shipment with a hand written note stating the balance to follow. I also placed an order in the amount of $180 for 100 blanks on 4/24. I got a transaction number and it is still showing awaiting shipping. I ordered 40 more of the same blanks one day apart and received them with no problem. I am hoping someone from Shelts will see this and at least contact me. I have ordered from them several times before with no problems.Sorry for the rant.

• Like 1

I understand it takes several days from China. My problem is that I had to order the same blanks thru AliEpress and they are selling them for shelts. I ordered and got an ETA from them and a notice the next day they were shipped. If AliExpress is selling the same blank why is mine not shipped? I'm needing my orders and I'm beginning to think I'm out 180 dollars and the rest of my hook order also

Edited by Sdunn
Misspelling

I understand it takes several days from China. My problem is that I had to order the same blanks thru AliEpress and they are selling them for shelts. I ordered and got an ETA from them and a notice the next day they were shipped. If alieexpress