I am curious if anyone knows where I might be able to locate some Ditto Gator Tail Worms for sale anywhere other than ebay. I have not been able to find any place that sells them other than ebay. I'm particularly looking for the 7" Electric Red and will, of course, purchase other colors as well. Any help that y'all can send my way would be greatly appreciated! 

Thank you for your input SpoonMinnow. 

Walking Dead, so with Scorggins having the molds, I suppose I won't be purchasing any Gator Tails unless it's from Ebay and I cannot find the electric red on Ebay. I'm so sadly disappointed! Thank you guys for your help. Please do keep me informed if y'all happen to hear of anyway I might be able to purchase them. Thanks again guys! 

Hey Girls_Hunt_Fish_2k

I am cleaning out my deceased father's garage. I found a box with 2  package of 100 7 inch purple gator tails, never opened.  (1)  15 count pack of same, never opened..and 1 15 count electric blue, never opened.   Are you interested?  Not sure of shipping costs. I'm located in central Illinois

• Like 1

On 6/16/2019 at 3:10 PM, William DeMent said:

I have 6 of them in .5.5 8 and 12 inches worms

In 2010 I went down the rabbit hole intending to locate and purchase the molds.  After a bunch of phone calls and misinformation I gave up eventually thinking they had gone to scrap.  I could've done with out seeing this thread.  

• Haha 1

Injection molds of the two sizes are easy to make or have made.

Original:

.IMG_1363.JPG.3ec1a68ded5ecf11a42d3e5f6e24329b.JPG

Lurecraft sells them in a silicone open pour mold such as this one that's in their catalog. Basic shape minus textured body and tail but the action should be close as long as the tail is as thick as the original.

99083684_GatorTailcopy.jpg.0a96f7b9ddd5ba0d938827771d50d11d.jpg

Edited by SpoonMinnow

On 10/15/2019 at 12:05 PM, Redheaded 1 said:

Ok, I made a second foray into my garage sale stash for this weekend looking for you some electric red worms. Nada, but I did find another 100 pack of electric blue,  2 15 pack electric blue and 2 15 packs of black blue.   Are you interested in any of these?

Hey Readheaded 1,

I know this post is pretty old, but wondering if you still have any of those Gator Tail worms? I'd take them off your hands if you do. Thanks.

David Miller