Luvit

Molds for soft VIBS

Hello, My name is Wayne and I have recently joined the forum.

While searching the internet for some soft VIB molds I came across the UT and saw some very interesting posts which I'm sure will be very helpful as I gain more experience. I'm am new to soft plastic making and would like to try making some SP VIBS. At least that what we call them here in Australia, we do have some slightly different terminology than the US in some instances and this maybe why I cannot find what I'm looking for.

There are times when I'm using soft plastics in deeper water 90ft + that it takes to long for the plastic to sink into the strike zone near the bottom. To overcome this I have been using weight soft VIBS similar to those in the picture below. A Jackall knock off.

Soft-Plastic-Vibe-Lures-x8-95mm-Vib-Vibes.thumb.jpg.f75760738237c0c6a50777031f6a3c32.jpg

I would like to have a go at making some myself and making my own colors.

Could any members recommend a place to buy a aluminium injection mould for this type of lure/bait? I have search in this forum and the net for only one result.

1889637396_pontiacmouldandinsertmould-150x150.jpg.b4b36ac52b3eb19606fad0ccace0a2bd.jpg

This set comes with 2 molds so you can make the harness and then do the injection however, the seller has been unresponsive so that's why I'm looking for alternatives.

Any comments appreciated.

So much information here I can see hours of reading coming up. :wink:

Cheers 

Wayne

• Like 2