ddl

paint mixer

some paint seems to be almost un mixable whit hands. so ive found some really nice paint shaker,does anyone use some of these,for now i have look at the typhoon paint shaker and the vortex genie. lets see which one work well for you whit 2 - 4 oz bottle

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddl said:

some paint seems to be almost un mixable whit hands. so ive found some really nice paint shaker,does anyone use some of these,for now i have look at the typhoon paint shaker and the vortex genie. lets see which one work well for you whit 2 - 4 oz bottle

At those prices, I think I'll mix by hand.:eek:

• Like 1

omg guys , sometimes we can find something positive in every possible junk . my wife got is extreme back pain and she  is using these  https://www.amazon.ca/Homedics-HHP-350-Percussion-Action-Massager/dp/B008981SDI/ref=sr_1_12?keywords=percussion+massage&qid=1563050585&s=hpc&sr=1-12

ive made the test whit some  wicked whit the binder that was fully separated of pigment . and in less than 20 sec the paint was fully emulsified. i just push the bottle against the balls. seriously it work like a dream  .if you got some of these give it a try.i think it 's even more powerful than the things that have been made especially for that purpose .

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, ddl said:

omg guys , sometimes we can find something positive in every possible junk . my wife got is extreme back pain and she  is using these  https://www.amazon.ca/Homedics-HHP-350-Percussion-Action-Massager/dp/B008981SDI/ref=sr_1_12?keywords=percussion+massage&qid=1563050585&s=hpc&sr=1-12

ive made the test whit some  wicked whit the binder that was fully separated of pigment . and in less than 20 sec the paint was fully emulsified. i just push the bottle against the balls. seriously it work like a dream  .if you got some of these give it a try.i think it 's even more powerful than the things that have been made especially for that purpose .

My wife has one of these as well I may have to give it a try