21xdc

Cone shaped hollow bead for a buzz bait

7 hours ago, jigmeister said:

Are these beads glass or plastic ? If so you can definitely find them online searching sites that sell beads for jewelry making .   

I tried that w/o success... I think I found what Strike King uses at Hagens. 

LOOK>>>> https://hagensfish.com/index.php?route=product%2Fsearch&search=cone+heads

i much prefer a flat type head vs a cone.  Alot of buzzbaits have a heavy feel as u DRAG them thru the water.  I prefer the buzzbait to float up a little and feel lighter so its easier on me and i can go slower the a louder plop plop plop.  Just like i do not like the off center out of balance blades.  Stanley buzzbaits do pretty good.  I was useing them way back and nothing came close at the time. Also when they quit running good, you have to close the gap inbetween the prop and the wire frame to get them running good again. just my .02

5 hours ago, jigmeister said:

Thanks for trying...… I know how to use google and search engines.  Nothing in your link is anything I can use. 

I don't have any trouble with my baits dragging in the water, They come to the surface immediately. 

• Like 1