B0bEdzzlr

Double arm spinner baits

A couple of months ago, I twisted out about a dozen of these for a friend of mine up in Missouri. It was a copy of an old bait he had called Shimmy Shiner or something like that. Used in small creeks for Goggle Eye and such. Really small bait created for the most part on a Hagens wire bender. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Apdriver said:

A couple of months ago, I twisted out about a dozen of these for a friend of mine up in Missouri. It was a copy of an old bait he had called Shimmy Shiner or something like that. Used in small creeks for Goggle Eye and such. Really small bait created for the most part on a Hagens wire bender. 

How in the world did you get the wires attached?

2 hours ago, mark poulson said:

How in the world did you get the wires attached?

Very carefully! For the twin spin part, the closed loops are twisted after the wire form was placed inside the loop. I had to be very careful not to bend anything with the Hagens in the process. The original didn’t have closed loops for the blades, just had a radius bend back onto the wire. Not real secure so I changed that up so the Sampos wouldn’t depart while fighting a fish. I water tested these and they ran very nice.

4 hours ago, Apdriver said:

Very carefully! For the twin spin part, the closed loops are twisted after the wire form was placed inside the loop. I had to be very careful not to bend anything with the Hagens in the process. The original didn’t have closed loops for the blades, just had a radius bend back onto the wire. Not real secure so I changed that up so the Sampos wouldn’t depart while fighting a fish. I water tested these and they ran very nice.

Thanks.  I couldn't figure out how you did it, but, then again, you are a magician!