fishordie79

Change Background Image

I apologize if this has been asked before but I could not find an answer in the forums. Does anyone know how to change the background image on your profile? I have seen some members that have managed it but can't find any options in the "Edit Profile" section to allow me to do it. 

Thanks in advance!

Hi @alsworms and thank you for the response and suggestion! When I click on "profile" and then on the picture in the lower left it only gives me the option to edit my actual profile picture. What I am trying to do is change the greenish crystalized??? looking picture that makes up the background of my profile. That one I can't seem to figure out. 

19 hours ago, fishordie79 said:

Hi @alsworms and thank you for the response and suggestion! When I click on "profile" and then on the picture in the lower left it only gives me the option to edit my actual profile picture. What I am trying to do is change the greenish crystalized??? looking picture that makes up the background of my profile. That one I can't seem to figure out. 

Ahhh gotcha.  Probably would have helped if I had read that.  LOL.  Not sure on that one.  I use photo editing software for that.  Mine is Photo Suite.