Pop

Injectors

Just starting with injection molds. Most companies are out of stock for the injectors. I'm looking for a 6oz injector and would appreciate recommendations. Should mention I would prefer a locking injector.  All help is appreciated. Do-It Molds has their injector available but they are not locking. Are they good injectors?  Thanks again. Pop

I just ordered bass tackles 6oz twin injector las Monday and got it on Friday. I know it shows I there website the single is sold out but u might want to call them and see if that is actually true. 

• Like 1

The one I use doesn't lock and so far I am very satisfied with it. I did push the end off one time when emptying it. I now know how little pressure it takes to empty and haven't pushed it off again.

• Like 1

Basstackle every time. I have one of the ukraine 4 ounce twin injectors with blending block that i'd sale cheap, but you'd have to put new o rings in it & probably make a notch to remove the ends like Musky Glenn did his.

• Like 1

Thanks for all replies.  I will continue to try and purchase a new Bass Tackle twin injector and blending block. As a side, I live in Pocono Lake Pennsylvania and have quite a few boxes of popcorn salt. If you are in the area I will GIVE some boxes to anyone that uses salt in their baits.   Best fishing.  Pop 

• Like 1

I have the do-it injectors and they are OK, but just yesterday I go the 8oz locking injector from BaitPlastic ,  it's build like a brick outhouse compared to the do-it injectors.