Jump to content

clip on blade rig

Recommended Posts

No idea what they are actually called but they look like an inline spinner, at the bottom that you can open up and attach to another lure (snap loop?)

is there any special wire used for those?

something like this hildebrandt-double-indiana-spinner-gold.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't remember what they are called either, but just buy stainless steel wire, in the diameter that you want or need. Make sure you match the clevis to the wire diameter, so it spins freely, otherwise it will bind.

  • Like 2

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...