fishon-son

pflueger patriarch help

great reel but wont cast 20 ft with a 3/4 oz crankbait on  but will throw a 3 oz a mile   magnets on 0  no back lash only been used a hand full of times  nothing broke just think it needs a good cleaning and lube...im in the Detroit area and would like to send it out  reel is about 10 yrs old 

I service & repair a lot of reels personally. If you need my information let me know and I will forward all of my contact information to you. I have literally had THOUSANDS or every type of reel imaginable apart in most every brand and have been servicing & repairing reels for over 35 years! I am not a business, which is why I am not adding my contact information unless you request it. There are some good businesses that also rebuild/repair/maintain reels of all sorts...you just have to ask your self if it is worth repairing as that is not a very expensive reel.

Thanks, Kirk Bonanny

On 5/1/2020 at 8:46 PM, kbonanny said:

I service & repair a lot of reels personally. If you need my information let me know and I will forward all of my contact information to you. I have literally had THOUSANDS or every type of reel imaginable apart in most every brand and have been servicing & repairing reels for over 35 years! I am not a business, which is why I am not adding my contact information unless you request it. There are some good businesses that also rebuild/repair/maintain reels of all sorts...you just have to ask your self if it is worth repairing as that is not a very expensive reel.

Thanks, Kirk Bonanny

well whats expensive to you?  that reel was $230 or more if I remember right