Bassman17$

Baitmold.com

I have their 4.8 Keitech stone mold, 1 cavity injection.  It shoots fine.  The part leading to the tail is thinner than the actual Keitech, so I use a harder plastisol for that mold.  I spray the mold with PAM cooking spray before each shoot, because it has deep rings and I want them to shoot right.  They do so far, and I've had the mold for more than a year.

bryanme, thank you for the response. Didn't want to step on anyone's toes by asking my own question in a thread that I didn't start.

A month huh? lol I guess that's not bad. I was kind of hoping for a little quicker than that .... what with me loving this pouring baits stuff.

Anyhow, thanks for responding. Definitely appreciated.

robalo01, thanks for the reply. I appreciate it. I haven't really started buying molds yet. I ordered on of their small injectors. Thought it might be able to use it to pour/shoot some of the smaller appendages on the open pour molds I have. Also thinking it might do well for doing bellies on the two color baits I pour. Also, I'm going to be trying some three color baits. Thought it might help with those as well.

Again, I appreciate the response.