Les Young

Mold Aquirement Syndrome

Was thinking & wondered how many different lures you guys attach skirts to? I'm sure  i'll be trying them on beavers, small worms, craws etc.  The grub part of the mold will definitely get a lot of use, but i'm pretty sure the skirt mold will get a lot more use this summer with the experimenting i'll be doing. Them old  smallmouth won't know what hit them or i mean they've hit until it's to late.   :yay:

I'm more of a metal mold person with that syndrome. I have some that I didn't even know I had. Both fresh and saltwater.

I pour both tin and lead from each for different states where I fish. Drawers full of hooks. inserts.

In soft plastics,  I never seem to be able to find what I want in stores, so I just go and order another mold. My bigger issue is  Color Aquirement Syndrome. I got more coloring and glitter color just because. And if I can't get the color just right, I'll order another that I think will help.  Same way with powder paints, and spray paints. 

I guess I just like flamboyant colors!                         

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tiderunner said:

I'm more of a metal mold person with that syndrome. I have some that I didn't even know I had. Both fresh and saltwater.

I pour both tin and lead from each for different states where I fish. Drawers full of hooks. inserts.

In soft plastics,  I never seem to be able to find what I want in stores, so I just go and order another mold. My bigger issue is  Color Aquirement Syndrome. I got more coloring and glitter color just because. And if I can't get the color just right, I'll order another that I think will help.  Same way with powder paints, and spray paints. 

I guess I just like flamboyant colors!                         

Tiderunner, believe me when i say  there sure ain't no shortage of colorant here either.  :lolhuh:

• Haha 1