Felder

New Jig Tying/LureCraft Channel **First Video** Uses Rabbit Zonkers for Trailers

Thanks again gentlemen!  Really appreciate the kind words and feedback.  Getting my YouTube feet wet has been quite the ride!  Your support has been great.  

I just posted a new thread but wanted to drop a link here too.  Its been about 6 weeks with 6 previous tying videos (and a fluid bed build) posted.  Today was #8, and represents one of the more ambitious desings/patterns I tie (thus far anyway!).  

Its a 3/8oz Arky Style Trokar Picthing Hair Jig in a Crayfish pattern.  Very unique and a lot of fun to pitch around docks and drag across points.  Feel free to check it out!  BTW, you can also find me on Facebook (page is the same name as the channel: SDG Custom LureCraft) should you want any more info or want to stay up to date with the latest SDG news.  

There's also a fish catch at the end of the video, so something else to look forward to :).   

Thanks again!  

Link: