ddl

plastisol price(canadian) info about bait plastics

he speaks too moistly to be a fisherman   , plus I think he's too busy with still trying to figure out where he put his cardboard plastic water bottle sippy cup

if he gave us anything at all , it's something to laugh about every time he speaks

ive take a look at post canada flyers and it is kind of unclear . i guess that's  why some shop ship some don't. liquid flammable product is banned , they gave a list of banned products and of course plastisol is not in it ,they will not tell all the pseudo dangerous things. but imo it is kind of stupid because it is not explosive . it 'S just plastic and it will burn like all plastic liquid or not

Edited by ddl

I don't think liquid plastisol is considered dangerous goods . Like I said previously I've got plastic sent through post and it was never a problem . It just depends upon the company your buying from and if they are willing to send it through the mail  . the last order I  had shipped BC through post was bought from  MF , no questions asked