Shepherd

Im new, just introducing myself

I thought id introduce myself before I started navigating and posting on TU. I own a custom designed, hand injected soft plastic lure Company. (W/tungsten). I'm lucky enough to live where my backyard is the Tennessee River. Lake Wilson, Pickwick, and Wheeler lake. I also love traditional bow hunting, and Arrowhead hunting.

Welcome to TU, I would say that you came to the right place. You will learn, and with your experience you will also be a contributor.

I have just replied to your 3D printer idea and I like it, though I suspect many will not. 3D design has way more strength possibilities than most people can imagine.

I read your plastic post, and immediately started re-thinking stirrers, a subject I have considered in the past, but not so sure that I posted my ideas.

TU needs progressive minds, they are a rarity, but I think you will fit in just nicely.

Dave

Thanks for the warm welcome and i think im gonna enjoy this site. I'm always seeking knowledge and looking for new twists on favorites. I would love to design for one of the big companies one day. Or better yet I would love to out design the big companies.  I realize the fishing industry is a very hard one to gain notoriety and credibility. But I'm dedicated I will keep pushing the boundaries and make a difference in the industry that I love