RAWJigs

Set up colorant

So few years back I didn’t have time to fish or anything. Well work slowed down and now I can get back to doing some fishing. I still have my plastic molds and some colors but they are all set up. I’m about to order some plastisol but didn’t know if I just need to throw all that away and order more or if there is a way to “revive” these colors.  Thanks

Is there any liquid base still left to them at all? If so i'd think you could scrape it loose & shake it a lot & get it to come back. If there isn't a liquid base left  you may possibly add some worm oil to them & see what happens then because you wouldn't be losing anything anyway besides a little worm oil.  If you're in a big  hurry i'd just order more colorant, but i'd have to experiment with the old  stuff to see if i could bring it back.

A trick I picked up from another board to address hard pack is add a little bit of softner if there’s room then scrape the bottom and shake/stir.  

I have also found that those small paint mixers on amazon work great for getting smaller bottles completely mixed. Time and hand cramp saver