Trevor C.

Is LureCraft open?

Idk if I’m allowed to ask questions like this here! If not I’m sorry but  didn’t know where else to go. I placed an order from lurecraft over a month ago and have received no shipping information, I called everyday last week with no answer. Does anyone know if they are open these days?

I ordered from them last week and got my stuff this weekend. I've never personally called them though. Side note, they shipped me the wrong stuff. Ordered 4 oz, got 2 oz. I emailed them, no response yet. I've never had a problem with them before though.

• Like 1

I was on the phone with them yesterday and have been in communication with them via email so I will say they are open. I have had a few issues in regards to not getting what I have ordered but they seem to be taking care of it now, it has just taken a while. First mistake was I was missing a "Tail Splitter" for my tubes and I received a bent rod that goes into the 4 inch tube mold. I contacted them and they sent me the tail splitter and a net set of rods pretty quickly, however during this time I had ordered 5 additional sets of rods which never arrived, I contacted them and they told me that tracking stated that it was delivered, however they were referring to the tracking for the tail splitter and replacement rods. They went to work to fix this issue immediately. I was given an update on when I will receive my rods this morning. Although I have had a few issues, they have been professional and helpful the entire time.  

• Like 1

They take their time on shipping that's for sure. We were mocking up some samples for a show one time & ordered a few things from them because they were closer to us than our normal supplier. Needless to say they didn't ship till the day after the supposed delivery date that we were emailed. Missed getting the samples done for the show. We got everything we ordered but lesson learned.

Just an update I received my molds today! They were the correct molds, just a little frustrated it took almost 2 months. I was never given any tracking information, never got a reply to my two emails, and called 10+ times over a 3 day stretch and not a single one was answered...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Trevor C. said:

Just an update I received my molds today! They were the correct molds, just a little frustrated it took almost 2 months. I was never given any tracking information, never got a reply to my two emails, and called 10+ times over a 3 day stretch and not a single one was answered...

Definitely NOT the Lure Craft of old, which makes me think this virus crap is effecting them as well??

• Like 1