RAVEN

How to do a good job powder painting spinnerbaits

Raven , first of all welcome to TU. Second of all powder painting takes practice and the more you do it the better you will be at it. I don't want to be rude, but there are pages and pages of powder painting tips in the forum. So I would start to read up on it here, try the different methods and then ask some specific questions. I could write pages on how to powder paint but I have already done that here. I can tell you this. You will need:

Powder paint

Toaster oven, and toaster oven racks

Fluid bed if you are doing a lot of jigs and spinnerbaits

Some small brushes if you are going to use the brush tap method

Powder air brush if you are going that route. Member (smalljaw) has been the one that started that process here years ago. He might chime in, but if not there is a lot of info in this forum as well from him.

Finally, depending on how well you want your jigs/spinnerbaits to look,you will need good pours, clean heads and heads that are polished. A great looking jig is all in the prep work. If your raw jigs look crappy, unfortunately the paint won't cover it up, it only makes it look worse.

If you are looking for powder paint and fluid bed instructions, PM me your e-mail and I will PM you some info

There are many other things involved, but this will get you started. Good Luck..................Cadman