Juice780

Anyone tried this product

There is a fine line between cost effective, time and quality. In my honest opinion in most cases you are better off to find a good product and shop around to find a good price on quantity 

Personally I found when making baits to sell time management and figuring out how to produce numbers trumps cheap material 

Just something to think about 

I have used both options Wayne mentioned and both are viable. I have personally switched to straight KBS

I KBS is a MOISTURE CURED urethane, Top Secret is not.  There’s a big difference in durability between the two.  So you’re not comparing apples to apples.  Maybe Top Secret durability is ok on a crankbait.  Maybe not.  Only one way to know.  Of course, you’ll have to pay the piper to find out.

Edited by BobP

1 hour ago, Juice780 said:

I just thought someone may have tried it out before  and could offer some feedback before I wasted my money. 

See if you can get a free sample, or can buy a very small amount, so you can do a test, before you sink $80 for a gallon.  You might also contact the manuf. and ask their tech people if it would be suitable for fishing lures.

• Like 1

The statement at the top of the web page reads - COVID-19 UPDATE:
Due to Covid 19, we have closed manufacturing and are selling off our remaining inventory. We will only be able to ship bulk orders of 20+ gallons. If you are interested in placing an order, please send an email to....

To me, this reads like the place is shutting down, and you will only be able to buy minimum 20gal while stocks last. After that, no more!

Dave

For Juice 780 KBS is a great product, do not get into trying to get cheaper products, stick with the one that works for you. In the long with no problems it will justify the cost. Cheap is not always better.  Make a quality lure an they will purchase. You can always find ways to save money by bulk buying, first you have to sell the bait.

Wayne 

• Like 1