Bassmaster

Hi whats Up/plug pics:) how else for a 1st post

thanks, wow I cant hide nowhere :rolleyes:

Husky ,You shoulda been quiet,I was going to show the new squid lure hitting the shops for next year, I was smooshing around trying to see eye candy,these pike and muskie Guys have some awsome wood.

I did bust jigman on another forum :D

I dont think he has seen the post ,But im going to put a shot of him ep and winch up peeking round the side of My shop.

the needles are through wired as all the plugs.

do any of You guys use dannys and surfsters :?:

I have all my lead hanging on a beem and accross from that is a couple hundred bombers maybe,

thanks' date=' wow I cant hide nowhere :rolleyes:

Husky ,You shoulda been quiet,I was going to show the new squid lure hitting the shops for next year, I was smooshing around trying to see eye candy,these pike and muskie Guys have some awsome wood.

I did bust jigman on another forum :D

I dont think he has seen the post ,But im going to put a shot of him ep and winch up peeking round the side of My shop.

the needles are through wired as all the plugs.

do any of You guys use dannys and surfsters :?:

I have all my lead hanging on a beem and accross from that is a couple hundred bombers maybe,[/quote']

BM, you're work and skills are legend, but around here, you're just a Newbie! :lol::rolleyes: Sorry for bustin' ya. I think it's great that "worlds are colliding." New and fresh Ideas are sure to come of it. I think I'm the only one for now palying with Dannys. I'm using foam to fabicate so winter won't seem as long as I play with my new toys.

BTW Gary2, FishinFreak and Striperknight have been spotted here as well as GUZZ, who "recruited" me to SOL from here.

Show 'em your lipless Bombers.

Hi BM and welcome!

I have always wondered about needlefish and have saved photos of them for a long time thinking that someday I would try to build a few of them. I have no idea how the things are supposed to be fished...are they fished like a jerkbait? Here is a pic of some I saved...some guy named Hab built them:

Jed

habs_needles.jpg

habs_needles.jpg

habs_needles.jpg

habs_needles.jpg

habs_needles.jpg

habs_needles.jpg

habs_needles.jpg

habs_needles.jpg

1099_thumb.attach

thanks Husky, I just did a search and ended up here. it turning season, then soon I will be doing the guide thing and start the madness all over again. I was real quiet on the boards about fishing But may to the 2nd week in august was awsome then it died and it picked up towards oct and I threw me back out on non stop fish at nauset, wow I can even say where im fishing:D but my lagrest was only 36lbs and have maybe 15 or so over 30lb. as the pigs ran through I could'nt fish as my back was killing me and still is.

I ended fishing a few weeks ago on non stop 7lb fish was tossing a wooden bomber I made . I would post pics but dont you guys get yelled at here . i guess i could load some up to my web space.

it is cool to see you making plugs outa foam. i have a plug i want to put into plastic, but not sure how to go about it or the $$$ it would cost

ON The Needle fish. they are spossed to be worked slowly, do theyhave fresh water ones :huh:

You can impart action on them , they are not spossed to be used like a popper. its more a slat water thing I guess. But maybe at some time of the year they could piss of the fish You guys fish for.

If You get on the water magazine , I wrote a good article on how to use those plugs. I fish needles 90% of the time at night and have had bass to 45lbs and have lost a few up there. they are a big fish plug...

2003_0922_075700AA.JPG

here is some of the stuff I fish with.

2004_0508_190731AA.jpg

hope this works. needles work

Epunt2002_0928_211154AA.jpg

here are the bombers i make for my stash.

2004_0912_161222AA.jpg

thanks Husky' date=' I just did a search and ended up here. it turning season, then soon I will be doing the guide thing and start the madness all over again. I was real quiet on the boards about fishing But may to the 2nd week in august was awsome then it died and it picked up towards oct and I threw me back out on non stop fish at nauset, wow I can even say where im fishing:D but my lagrest was only 36lbs and have maybe 15 or so over 30lb. as the pigs ran through I could'nt fish as my back was killing me and still is.

I ended fishing a few weeks ago on non stop 7lb fish was tossing a wooden bomber I made . I would post pics but dont you guys get yelled at here . i guess i could load some up to my web space.

it is cool to see you making plugs outa foam. i have a plug i want to put into plastic, but not sure how to go about it or the $$$ it would cost

ON The Needle fish. they are spossed to be worked slowly, do theyhave fresh water ones :huh:

You can impart action on them , they are not spossed to be used like a popper. its more a slat water thing I guess. But maybe at some time of the year they could piss of the fish You guys fish for.

If You get on the water magazine , I wrote a good article on how to use those plugs. I fish needles 90% of the time at night and have had bass to 45lbs and have lost a few up there. they are a big fish plug...

[url']http://home.comcast.net/~dstratrap/2003_0922_075700AA.JPG[/url]

here is some of the stuff I fish with.

http://home.comcast.net/~dstratrap/2004_0508_190731AA.jpg

hope this works. needles work

http://home.comcast.net/~dstratrap/Epunt2002_0928_211154AA.jpg

here are the bombers i make for my stash.

http://home.comcast.net/~dstratrap/2004_0912_161222AA.jpg

husky I took a yozurie emporer and made one like it only larger. slip and I were down at sandwich creek at the mouth out on a bar and I gave Him one of the wooden bombers and I had that yobubba lure on and we both caught nice fish all night.

I had the yobubba lure down the outer beaches and it got alot of fish.

I took it out of the bag as it was the proto.

there is a formula to making these swim no matter what type of lur it is.

just think darter:)