21xdc

MF contact info...

I can not get my order to take on the web site... I found a telephone number, called and left a message to call me back... I have not heard back. I have tried multiple times... Maybe I have an old number. 

Can someone post or PM me a good number to reach them for a telephone order? 

Thank you... 

Jeff and his guys are just swamped. The lure making part of their business is just a small part of what they do. They are not a huge operation either. The times I have been by there over the past few years they are always working their butts off to get orders out. Throw in the COVID and how hard it is to find reliable help and it all adds up. He posted this on the website:

Notice/Warning Up Front: 

Expect delays with any new or old order up to 3-5 weeks minimum.

Calling multiple times over and over and hanging up will not help, actually makes it worse.

It's best to call once and leave a message after the first 2 weeks. Emailing more than once will also delay more time under 2 weeks at this time.

Not receiving any updates means your order is not complete. When you see movement with your credit card or bank account is when you can expect your order.

We do not take the money until the order is ready to ship so you are not out any money.

Basically we have 50 plus calls a day, multipul voice mails same customers, far to many hang ups and emails over and over with the same customer using both contacts. This slowing down production therefore delaying every order that comes in. We can not get to the bottom of calls and emails to process orders, please do not call over and over, one call or one email please.....

Spending an hour on every order searching, tracking, locating or stuck in mail or customs then no orders are being processed therefore lengthening the delivery even more.

....If you read this then expect delays.....

.....If you read this then expect delays.....

Edited by Mark Perry

I talked to several people who have a preference for certain plastisols from MF having delays.  It is what it is and they tell you up front.  

MF Plastisol is available from some other vendors, but 5 gallon and larger only appears to be available from them direct.  

I get calls and email demanding to know why I haven't shipped an item in two or three days when it says right on the front page of my website that all items are made to order and can take a couple weeks to ship.  It just slows me down to respond to those emails and process somebody using sometimes strong language or in some case threats to get what they want faster than everybody else.  The person calling or emailing is important, but they are not the only person who's order is being processed and every single one of them is important.  

Its frustrating I know.  I don't like waiting on things either.  Right now I am waiting on an order of aluminum.  If it doesn't arrive soon it will affect orders, and then I'll have more of those demanding emails to process and respond to.  

I checked around.  Seems that others have not picked up the Easy Stretch yet.  I'm not a personal search service.  I didn't check every possibility.  It might be out there.  

I have not heard from Jeff in a while. I hope he is doing ok.  Could just be lockdown  and labor pool issues.  There are still some places affected. Not sure where they are located.  

I'm a pest control guy and there are products and materials that I just can't get my hands on because of these trying times.  I have been dealing with back orders and out of stock for months now.  I'm sure that's the problem with MF.  They have always been a very solid company and I'm sure things will turn around. 

This is a really tough times for small business owners. Bottom line seems to be no one wants to work. My brother owns a landscaping company and he is close to closing down because no one wants to work. He has lots of business, and no way to get it done.

Seems counter intuitive that people are out of work, and yet no one wants to take the jobs!

I have been buying from MF for 10 years or so and they were always great. I feel bad for them and others in a no win situation!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DaBehr said:

This is a really tough times for small business owners. Bottom line seems to be no one wants to work. My brother owns a landscaping company and he is close to closing down because no one wants to work. He has lots of business, and no way to get it done.

Seems counter intuitive that people are out of work, and yet no one wants to take the jobs!

I have been buying from MF for 10 years or so and they were always great. I feel bad for them and others in a no win situation!

A lot of people I know are afraid to go back to work because of Covid 19.