Jump to content
Munkin

Custom hook?

Recommended Posts

Anyone have any contact about getting a custom hook made? Gamakatsu, Eagle Claw, or VMC would work since I like all three of those. 

 

Allen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I have heard hook manufacturers usually require a minimum number of custom hooks be ordered / purchased such as 10,000 . For most people it just isn't feasible .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jigmeister said:

From what I have heard hook manufacturers usually require a minimum number of custom hooks be ordered / purchased such as 10,000 . For most people it just isn't feasible .

 

Just purchased 56k hooks last week so I am fine if I have to buy 10k of them.

Allen

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Munkin said:

Just purchased 56k hooks last week so I am fine if I have to buy 10k of them.

Allen

 

:o  That's a pile of hooks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And Allen used to think I bought a lot of hooks LOL... I only buy a few 1000 at a time.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2020 at 5:03 AM, 21xdc said:

And Allen used to think I bought a lot of hooks LOL... I only buy a few 1000 at a time.  

Can one of your boys Valentín and François at VMC make them for me.

 

Allen 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Munkin said:

Can one of your boys Valentín and François at VMC make them for me.

 

Allen 

Most likely... :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2020 at 4:32 PM, 21xdc said:

Most likely... :P

I know you have them on speed dial for hooks. Tell them to make me a 29 degree straight eye hook in .052 -.055 with a limerick bend in black nickel (I will give them the exact specs).

 

Allen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...
Top