the-bass-catcher

Createx paints that flip-flop?

You can call it flip-flop if you like. The Createx, chameleons, do this.

This should help,

Chameleon Flair Colors

Chameleon Flair Colors are specialty effect pigment colors with angle-dependent, color traveling effects. Chameleon Flair Colors have a soft flowing transition from one color into another. Color travel is viewable under even subtle lighting and is further intensified on curved objects with sharp contours.

Colors are best used against Auto Air Base Coat Sealer Dark or 4200 Series Deep Black Graphic Colors. Apply 1-2 light coats of Auto Air Base Coat Sealer Dark and 2-4 coats of Chameleon Flair Colors. Chameleon Flair Colors are recommended for use with airbrush sizes 0.5mm or larger. Reducing Chameleon Flair Colors is not recommended. If they must be thinned, add Auto Air Reducer in small increments to avoid washing out pigment concentration.

Chameleon Flair Tint Bronze and Violet are tinting bases containing only the chameleon pigment and binder. Each is intended for application against a black background to enhance their effects. Each may also be tinted with other colors to create custom chameleon blends by simply mixing with Series 4200 Transparent Colors. Best effects are achieved when tinted with blue and green shades. Chameleon Flair Tint Bronze travels from red to gold to bronze and then into green. Chameleon Flair Tint Violet travels from Lilac to Silver to Blue and then into Green. For more effects, apply Chameleon Flair Colors over 4100 Series Aluminum Bases.

Coley

Chameleon colors can be used on light colors, I use some of these over a pearl white body, You can fog over the chamilion also with pearls but it takes time to get it down. i do alot of mixing and laying down colors over each other to get what I am after.

note if You take a pearl green You can fog it very lightly and get almost the same color as the chamelion green. this is over a black plug btw.

You should also try practicing fogging colors with pearl You will be amazed at what You can get.

there really is no need to water down the chamilion, You dont need alot of it . I use iwata brushes with the .02 tip and a couple VL's

1 vl has the #2 tip and with time You wont need to swap out brushes if You get Your hand tech down with air brushing, it comes with time and many many plugs to be fast at multi colorded plugs

Bassmaster, would you explain what is fogging? Thanks Doug

It is very lightly spraying a color down over another color.

You have to play around with colors to get the tone your after. I have fogged 2 chamilion colors to together.

You cant lay this stuff on very lightly as in fog it.

say You have a blue back plug to give the plug more life You can fogg pearl blue and fog chamilion blue on the side of the plug. then the belly could be a white or a pearl white and You can fog chamilion lilac on the lower sides. when done You have a plug that will jump to life.

its actually fast when You have a run of plugs 25 on up and a few brushes ready to go or a quick cleen of Your brush.

some colors I will fog wet also

yobubba2004_0916_145119aa.jpg

1105_thumb.attach