Munkin

Chrome and gold powder paint?

12 hours ago, 4/0 said:

This is " Gold Glitz " from CC.

I have their Chrome Bond that I could paint up and post if you would like. I use for first coat under Candy's ( still learning ).

Who is "CC"? If you don't mind I would like to see the Chrome Bond.

Edited by cadman

As Dink said CC is Columbia Coatings. I had seen it referred to as CC on here before so I used that. Below is the Chrome bond and I also painted another Gold Glitz but this time I used the chrome Bond first and baked then the Gold Glitz . A raw head is there for reference .

Seems a little " Brighter" to me than above picture of the Gold with no undercoat. These are 1/2 oz. heads, need to pour some more 1/4's.

Gold Glitz # M3678061

All in One Chrome # M2692012

chrome bond gold glitz jigs 002.JPG

On 11/4/2020 at 10:41 AM, 4/0 said:

As Dink said CC is Columbia Coatings. I had seen it referred to as CC on here before so I used that. Below is the Chrome bond and I also painted another Gold Glitz but this time I used the chrome Bond first and baked then the Gold Glitz . A raw head is there for reference .

Seems a little " Brighter" to me than above picture of the Gold with no undercoat. These are 1/2 oz. heads, need to pour some more 1/4's.

Gold Glitz # M3678061

All in One Chrome # M2692012

Thanks for the clarification. The gold looks better than Pro-tech, however the silver looks like the Protech and couple of other chromes I have at home. Thank for the pics?

• Like 1