Paulk.

Spider web effect

The answer is at your local fabric store or a Hobby lobby. There are numbers of materials that will give a similar effect. Try wired edge ribbon or Wonder Web. Used dryer sheets can be wrapped around a bait and shot thru. The silver stuff in the pic is what I use the most and can't remember the name of it, darine or darcine, something like that, maybe someone else knows the name. I suggest looking thru the fabric until you find something you think will work for you. I've found stuff at Wallyworld as well. Not a great pic but gives an example of a couple baits.

101_2224.JPG

101_2227.JPG

• Like 2

Yup darice metallic mesh. 

https://www.amazon.ca/Darice-2913-103-Metallic-Mesh-Silver/dp/B01MTLK35Z 

Just an example, I'm sure you can find it in most craft stores or online.

Check our Jekyll Productions on youtube, she has a lot of videos about painting lures.  And she has a few where she talks about how to use this mesh to get a really good result.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, B0w_bender said:

This stuff will work, but it takes some work. This stuff is covered with glitter that sheds on everything it touches. You really need to almost, roll it up or wad it up, rub it between your hands and smash it together to get all the glitter off so it's usuable without shedding.

It's also only two inches wide so you are limited as to what baits it can be wrapped around and clipped underneath. Larger baits would have to be sandwiched between two pieces if trying to spray both sides at the same time. 

The darice comes in a 6 inch wide roll giving a little more flexibility for useage and no loose glitter to contend with.