Tiderunner

Help me decide

Time to order more plastisol. I have 3 choices Dead On, Bait Plastics,and MF Plastic. Which would you choose. I have tried all 3 and can't make up my mind.

Dead on being the least expensive, Bait Plastics being a few dollars more. And MF being the most expensive, nearly double,but shipping is included.

I use sinking soft or medium, as I mainly fish deep.  To m, they all seem the same.

What would your choices be and why?

It's best to use what works for YOU.  Trust me......we've had every plastic war known to man on here.  

I used MF because it was the easiest to work with at the time, but the others were not available then.

Since you say you can't tell the difference between those 3, then I would think the choice is obvious.  The cheapest. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, alsworms said:

It's best to use what works for YOU.  Trust me......we've had every plastic war known to man on here.  

I used MF because it was the easiest to work with at the time, but the others were not available then.

Since you say you can't tell the difference between those 3, then I would think the choice is obvious.  The cheapest. 

Well said !

• Like 1

The early samples I got from Polysol  maybe before Bait Plastics ? not sure . I did not like, baits got very oily after just a few days from pour date. Maybe they improved on that , they said they would work on it . I never did buy any at that time.I also had the Do-it plastisol  get oily after they were bagged awhile. That was a few years back also .

1 hour ago, Bass-Boys said:

The early samples I got from Polysol  maybe before Bait Plastics ? not sure . I did not like, baits got very oily after just a few days from pour date.

I had the same problem with it myself & told them that. After they cured for a while they were fine. Evidently they must have worked on  though because  I've ordered a few batches from them since & haven't had any problems whatsoever. 

10 hours ago, Les Young said:

I had the same problem with it myself & told them that. After they cured for a while they were fine. Evidently they must have worked on  though because  I've ordered a few batches from them since & haven't had any problems whatsoever. 

good to hear , thanks Les.