diehard1384

Why are all bait injectors of quality sold out? Any ideas of what to do?

Just getting into soft plastic baitmaking gf got me a do it mold and injector some starter kit type stuff and I got into it got more stuff and now im kinda stuck the do it injector is not working so good seems to be sucking air and any of the quality injectors are sold out.

Don't really want to throw money away on another cheap one. Any suggestions on how to proceed

10 hours ago, diehard1384 said:

Thanks so much frank made me start checking the site daily and eventually a dual came in stocks too now using it as well I'm loving this hobby I just gotta slow down on buying things and make more bait

good luck with slowing down, the more you get and the better you get, the more and more you want! doit molds are great for the price but once you get into cnc molds there is much better out there, its an addicting hobby to say the least but very rewarding!

I'll have to say that other then my bass tackle baby brush hog style & my delmart super hog style molds that some of the  essential series & even  of the artificial stone molds  i have are my favorites. They're really affordable, shoot easy & make some good baits. I have several & use them every time out. They may not make really bright shiny baits, but  recipes  can be tweeked to make them look better by backing off of the colorant some.  These molds have convinced me that the fish ain't worrying about whether the baits they're biting are  shiny or not.

Edited by Les Young
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Millzee said:

Hi, I'm now in the same boat, can't seem to find a decent dual or single injector, can anyone point me in the right directions, cheers

n2 manufacturing gets good reviews on the bait making groups on facebook, seem to have quick turn around times. basstackle is pretty hit or miss on injectors but can check them from time to time and get lucky. i know fat guys fishing is working on making injectors, not sure when they are going to release them though and if they will have dual kits available right away or not though.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Les Young said:

There's also quality injector & more that make injectors too.

they make an ok product, due to my experiences with them i wont recommend them. they are hit and miss with the quality and the customer service. best advice i can give on them is to do your research first, look up reviews on the facebook bait making groups. 

18 minutes ago, Canga~ said:

they make an ok product, due to my experiences with them i wont recommend them. they are hit and miss with the quality and the customer service. best advice i can give on them is to do your research first, look up reviews on the facebook bait making groups. 

just read a few and it kinda scared me off a bit, I'm in Australia so will need them posted on top of any other wait times they might need, cheers