Sign in to follow this  
allstate48

etex clean up

7 posts in this topic

I'm the worst at making a mess, just ask my wife. What does everyone use to clean up after using envir.light? The pamplet says alcohol, but that doesn't do to good. Thanks Doug

Thanks for the replys. I don't use gloves, and my methods are not as good as you guys. It gets on my pliers, and on my drying wheel. I don't have everything the way I want it, or the way it should be, but with your help, I'll get there. Thanks again. Doug

I can not top coat a bait without getting the E-tex all over my hands. Rubber gloves just make me more clumsy. I use a liberal amount of Dawn dishwashing detergent and rub it in good without water. I then rinse throughly with warm water. I also clean my measuring cups this way.

As long as it has not cured, Dawn has worked for me.

Thanks for all the help. I can't help it, I'm just messy. I don't brush the topping on, I pour it. After I get it mixed, in one cup, I pour it on the lure , in another cup. I've tried brushing it, but it just doesn't suit me. I just got a drier wheel put together, with all your help. It's not the best, but I'll get by. You pros don't realize how much help you are to us novice. Thanks again. Doug