fishordie79

YouTube Episode About the TU Site

Hey Tu Folks! 

So I talked to Curt (Site Admin) to get the okay to do an episode of my YouTube channel about the TU site and what an amazing and helpful community it is. I want to walk the viewer through the site, how to use it, show them some of the threads, etc., and I would like to say a little bit about those of you who have helped me get better at this hobby. I would do this by showing some of the threads I have posted and the discussions I have had with many of you. I would of course be showing your screen names and talking a bit about how each of you have helped me in a particular way. However, I do not want to do this without your permission. 

That said, if you have ever helped me out on this site then this is me asking for your permission to use your screen name in a YouTube video. If you are okay with this please respond to this thread with a YES or NO and I will include as many of you in the video as time will allow. 

I apologize for the off topic thread but I figured this would be the best way to go about getting permission from everyone. Of course once the video is created and uploaded I will link it here. 

Thanks to you all and Tight Lines! 

@Hillbilly voodoo @Big Epp of course both of you are top contributors to my success, or at least perceived success, in this hobby and many thanks for agreeing to let me use your screen names. 

The channel is called Fishing with Friends and I have the first four videos recorded and edited but they are not published. I released the trailer this week and the first video I think I will release on Sunday but I am taking it slow and making sure that it's done with the goal of being something I would want to watch myself as opposed to being something created with the goal of getting as many subscribers as possible. The logo is attached so should you want to view the trailer you'll know which one it is. You may have to scroll down a bit to find it:) I hear it takes a year or two to get these things to gain some steam. 

LOGO 1-01.png