ButtheadBaits

Selling baits

I sell lures on a small scale and have dabbled in it for a fair amount of time. I still work at a job but I work long hrs in exchange for lots of days off. This gives me a reliable income and time to build lures on the side 

Can you make a few bucks yup but you need to unless time management, your honest expenses vs profit and how to sell your lures

Your asking a question that has been asked on here many times. Do a search and you can read comments regarding most questions you might have 

My advice try seeing how you do selling lures on the side and see how you do

If it was easy we would all be doing it though lol

• Like 1

Hillbilly voodoo, I will definitely look up other questions about this topic. I've been doing okay with posting on Facebook and selling there but not the amount I'd like. Success for me would be to make at least two thousand dollars a month consistently because then I could quit my job and do that full time. 

2 hours ago, ButtheadBaits said:

Hillbilly voodoo, I will definitely look up other questions about this topic. I've been doing okay with posting on Facebook and selling there but not the amount I'd like. Success for me would be to make at least two thousand dollars a month consistently because then I could quit my job and do that full time. 

$ 2000 profit  or $2000 in sales ?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bass-Boys said:

$ 2000 profit  or $2000 in sales ?

12 hours ago, ButtheadBaits said:

Assuming you're familiar with taxes. 

Add up:  Energy cost, raw materials cost, incoming shipping cost for raw materials, sq ft cost<tax write off, mold costs< tax write off, storage cost, packaging cost, incoming shipping cost for packaging/supplies, time to package, last but not least your time to make the baits.  I'm sure I've missed a couple.  

Taking out the above I'd say you're going to need to Net around $23-28. an hour give or take. 

• Like 1