qtsr

cnc program to make own creature bait mold

Either you learn CAD and design your own bait or you pay a designer to do the job for you.

No designer is going to sell you a design unless it is a design that he did for him/her self. The designer is contractually and morally obligated to protect the design work they did for a customer.

You may get lucky, but I very much doubt it.

Dave

Honestly if you start to look around you can find sources.  Simply a lot of people now have the capability in skill set and tooling to do this sort of work.  I had molds made probably 12 plus years ago for free and much more common now.

Local high schools, tech schools, colleges and universities, Maker's clubs then of course plenty of businesses.  Guys have set ups in their garage or shops and will do stuff for very reasonable or trade services for product potentially.

Can find some designs on etsy, thinguniverse, etc.  Many of these individuals will also design you something.  

https://www.etsy.com/listing/981298817/mold-fishing-lure-softbait-mold-3d-step?ref=shop_home_recs_9

Somewhat related 3D printing...  This week went on a college visit with my son and they had an E Sports and 3D printing studio for the students.  Cost was 10 to 20 cents a gram and you submitted files.