Nathan

Is anyone familiar with or tried these Solarez products

I’ve never seen those, they must be new?  My questions are:  are they crystal clear?  How durable is the finish?  What is the cost?  Is this a pure UV cured resin or is it a special formulation?  No wax flakes to promote surface hardness like their dual cure formula designed for surf boards, I hope?

what we need is a guinea pig to test this stuff.  I nominate..... Nathan!

• Haha 2

Yes I have and do Nathan. Apply first coat with a brush , leave no excess, cure. If you sand after cure make sure to wipe down part with lacquer thinner, then dip bait for second coat and cure. Comes out smooth as glass. I really like it but the price is too high for my production. I use it for prototyping. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fish pirate said:

Yes I have and do Nathan. Apply first coat with a brush , leave no excess, cure. If you sand after cure make sure to wipe down part with lacquer thinner, then dip bait for second coat and cure. Comes out smooth as glass. I really like it but the price is too high for my production. I use it for prototyping. 

Does it flow and self-level right out of the bottle?