Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
muskietom51

first muskie lure

11 posts in this topic

Cool job for a first one :D My own first doesn't even come close. Keep em comin'

PS: Could scale the pics bigger next time, TU would accept 641X481 pixel if I remember right. :)

8O I've been staring at this screen to long, maybe my eyes are deceiving me. Is that a reflection or is the line tye on the diving bill on the bottom instead of the top? 8O

Bill

:oops: My brain isn't working to good either. I sent the first reply before I realized that I wasn't finished typing. Guess I need to get a Devcon fix in a few minutes. :?

I do like the shape and color of your lure. Keep em coming Tom.

Bill

:oops: Never mind Tom. What I didn't see at first is the line tie wire extends through the diviving bill and then back to the lure body. :oops: Keep up the good work. Maybe my silliness and old age produced a few smiles anyway.

I'm going to put on my reading glasses, shut my mouth and go paint on a lure. Are bi-focals made so a person can see things twice?

bill

Looks a lot like a Tuff Shad with a more gradual belly. Tuff Shads are great baits. I'll bet you have a winner there. Have you checked the action on it?