Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RiverMan

A pic of Shawn's Bait, a Masterpiece!

19 posts in this topic

I just now opened a package from Shawn (ArtBrush) with a "gotcha" bait I ordered from him. Can you guys believe this bait? This is hand made! I have to tell you guys, this bait is an absolute masterpiece! From the shape to the paint to the autograph, it's flawless. I just had to show you guys a picture of it.

Thank you Shawn!

jed

shawnsgotcha.jpg

shawnsgotcha.jpg

shawnsgotcha.jpg

shawnsgotcha.jpg

shawnsgotcha.jpg

shawnsgotcha.jpg

shawnsgotcha.jpg

shawnsgotcha.jpg

1118_thumb.attach

You guys are right on the money - beautiful work. I really like the personal touch by saying "For Jed". My question is will you use it Jed or will it be a showcase piece; I'd be too scared of losing it.

Nope, I will never fish it. I know some guys say that no lure is "too pretty" to fish and there is some truth to that but I will get more enjoyment out of looking at this bait than I would fishing it.

Jed

I guess it's OK, if you're into perfection and stuff like that. :rolleyes: Another Piece of Art from the Artist, himself!

just another fantastic work from Shawn. I realy like his work. One day I will get a lure from him just to appreciate..... :D:D:D

That there bait in the topwater model; painted to my shad specs got me an 8 lber outa a very high pressured part of the sd river this summer. Shawns baits are awsome.

Hey Jed,

You definatley have a work of art there...Great job Shawn!!..Nathan

I totally agree with Jed and everyone else. I just got from Artbrush, the Mack Daddy Craw, the Metal Foiled Bluegill and the Slap Jack "Dark Shoals" and let me tell you they are INCREDIBLE!!! I'm still blown away by his craftsmenship, his artistry, his professionalism! You've gotta see one of his lures first hand to really appreciate his work.

Brandon make sure you are "logged in" when you get to the site otherwise you won't be able to see the pics!

Jed :D

Thats an exceptional bait. I'd probably have to give a lunker fish a chance to take it away from me...ok, I'm lying...I'd frame that one and ask Shawn to do another :D Custom is where its at, the baits and lure crafters on TU are proof of that.

Now dammit Jed :pissed::censored::pissed::censored: !!!!

Take that lure down to the lake!!!!! It's built tough enough to snag a manatee!! lol :lol:

Thanks for all the kind words guys :) When the new molds are ready I'll set a few aside for my TU cronies :D. I'll definatley have them ready for the tackle swap at the FL get together in April.

Tight lines,

Shawn

Shawn, you are truly the "Grand Pupah" of this board. I usually cringe at the "Kudos" post, but in this case, I'll make an wxception.

What are the details of The swap and of the April thing? TIA

Mike P