ROBZILLA

Saving your paint from drying.

I read an article in a modeling magazine this week and I picked up a tip I thought was pritty good. When your done with a certian color you want to save in your jars for the next time so you don't lose the tint you just whipped up, Wrap one layer of teflon tape around the thread's of your paint bottle and it will stay air tight till next time :wink: .

I get some good air brush tips from these books, and learn diffrent stuff on painting and preping pieces of work. Although these guy's work on models dosen't mean we can't use their technique's. I find this as a valuble research tool. " if you seen the fine details these guy's are doing, it's amazing".

Hope this might help someone out there.

Robby.

good tip!

yeah, I subscribe to a few magazines, like Fine Scale modeler & a few newsgroups on casting, special effects & miniature sculpting, theyre a wealth of info that can be used in our hobby.

Jed & I were frequenting a special effects board when we stumbled across the mention of using household silicone as a molding material.

even subscribing to weekly email newsletters can dig up nifty tips & tricks.

thanks for sharing.