Baits made from 16# foam

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Mojo

• TU Member
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 09:48 PM

Want to read that Russian page? Go to http://world.altavista.com/ and you can copy and paste blocks of test from the russian page to the translator window. Click on the drop down menu and select russian to english and click translate.

Voila! Now it's readable! Unfortunately the translate a web page window didn't work for this page, but you can get the text if you'll copy and paste.

Here's the first part of the text. Enjoy!

The material of form - domestic epoxy glue EDP or EKF, that that it is possible to purchase in any economic. It dilutes by hardener in the relationship from 1:8 to 1:10... (I I use 1:9). With the production of form I add filler - cement (preliminarily necessary to sift through the gauze of!!!). Relationship of components (by the volume): Resin - 9 Parts, Hardener - 1 Part, Cement - 5 Parts. With the production of form it is important to make filling for one batch and not to boost thermal conditions (so that not there would be internal stresses).

#22 woodsac

Advanced Member

• TU Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 10:20 PM

OK guys...here ya go!

The converted text from Russian to English. I didn't make any spelling or grammer corrections...deal with it :lol: No pictures, didn't want to infringe on any copyrights. Each paragraph is separated just like in the tutorial, should make it easier to match up.

And here is a website to help you convert ounces to grams to pounds to whatever :wink:

Attached Files