does anyone have a bluegill crankbait?
10 replies to this topic
Posted 10 July 2003 - 01:32 AM
i was wondering if anyone has made a crankbait that looks like a bluegill/bream? if so i would like to see it and possibly buy one
Posted 10 July 2003 - 08:40 PM
Click on tx winning colors.
1st column,5th one down.
Hope this helps! ...><>...HS
Posted 10 July 2003 - 10:13 PM
looks ok....but not really wat im looking for...looking for something a little more realistic
Posted 11 July 2003 - 08:50 AM
Here's a bluegill I made for one of the CarverComp contests. It's about 3 inches long. The hooks are size 4, but I can make it with different sized hooks, if you prefer.
Posted 11 July 2003 - 11:08 AM
Now thats one awesome Bluegill!!!!!!!!!!!! It doesn't get any better than that!!!!
Posted 11 July 2003 - 11:17 AM
Thank you, Sir! Your compliments are greatly appreciated!!
Now, if I could just figure out a way to make a living from them....
Posted 11 July 2003 - 05:32 PM
thats a really nice looking lure... would you make on for me? if so how much?do you make any other lures?
Posted 11 July 2003 - 06:10 PM
Let's see if I can answer all the questions at once:
- Yes. I can make another one (or as many as y'all would like).
- The body is one piece, including the fins and tail and is carved from clear white pine. Since I make my lures with the intention of being fished, the fins are thick near the body and tapper to a finer edge.
- Betty Bugeater (and all of my lures) are primed, painted and then coated several times with Spar Urethane, which is very durable.
- I make all kinds of lures. Check out my website at http://www.legendarylures.com Sorry, I should have posted the URL in my first post.
- Betty Bugeaters are priced at $24.95 plus postage. I prefer to use USPS Priority Mail, which is $3.85.